A student studies for an upcoming academic exam.

International Students & Scholars

Employee Visas

The most common employee visa at VCU is the H-1B visa (all nationalities) although the TN visa may be appropriate for citizens of Mexico and Canada. Other visas may or may not be appropriate for employment activity at VCU. If you have questions about using another visa for employment at VCU, please contact GEO before accepting a job offer or starting work here.

Back to top