VCU Globe Faculty Fellows
VCU Globe Faculty Fellows interact with VCU Globe staff and students as instructors of a VCU Globe Seminar. Fellows may also engage in a number of scholarly initiatives, including grant writing, faculty learning communities, faculty scholarship communities, and professional presentations and publications.
Seminars taught by Faculty Fellows cover a variety of topics. They are intended to develop students’ abilities to navigate cultural and personal borders, with particular reference to professional goals and plans; expose students to a wide range of individuals and groups of people, providing them direct and meaningful contact with worldviews and experiences different from their own; and foster awareness of the skills required of a global citizen within relevant professional fields.
For more information and to apply, visit VCU Globe Faculty Fellows
Previous seminar topics include:
- The Refugee Experience
- A Global Fashion Perspective
- The Art of Change: How to Build Business Models that Can Change the World
- Forging Cultures of Resilience — An analysis of post-Apartheid KwaZulu Natal, South Africa and post-Civil Rights Richmond VA
- Community Health Promotion in Global Environments and Cultural Contexts
- Global Risk: The Impact of Individual, Community, Corporate and Government Choices
- Social Media and the Global Agenda
- Global Terrorism
- The Global Palate
- Cash, (BIT)Coin, or Cow? Exploring Global Moneyscapes
Back to top