ELP Tutoring Center
The Tutoring Center helps ELP students with anything related to learning English.
All students are welcome, and our services are free.
What happens in the Tutoring Center?
- Experienced language tutors help one student at a time.
- Appointments last 50 minutes. You may have up to three appointments each week.
- You decide what you want to work on. Tutors can help you with reading, writing, listening, speaking, note-taking, grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, and study skills.
- You can bring textbooks, assignments, and other class materials with you.
- The tutor will not do homework for you, but he or she can answer your questions and give you guidance.
Who goes to the Tutoring Center?
- Any ELP student can make an appointment.
- Students in all ELP levels use the Tutoring Center.
Who are the tutors?
- Our tutors have special training and experience in teaching English.
- All tutors have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in English, education, or a related field.
Tutoring Center Location
West Grace Center
912 W. Grace Street, Room 2122
Richmond, VA 23284
Monday - Thursday:
12 - 4 pm
Friday: 12 - 2 pm
Please come to the Tutoring Center to make an appointment.