A student studies for an upcoming academic exam.

International Students & Scholars

U.S. Taxes

The US tax system is complicated. If you find our tax system confusing you are not alone. Most Americans find our tax system confusing, too.

GEO cannot legally provide forms, information, deadlines, or advice to you about US taxes.

If you have questions about your US tax obligations, please do one or both of the following:

Contact the appropriate tax agency

            Federal taxes https://www.irs.gov/

            Virginia state taxes http://www.tax.virginia.gov/


Contact a tax preparation service or certified public accountant (CPA).

Just do an internet search for “tax preparation service Richmond, VA” or “CPA Richmond, VA."

Back to top