Opportunities may include serving as Global Buddies, tutors in the English Language Program, OMSA Global Ambassadors, Cultural Conversationalists, International Student Support Advisory Board members, volunteers for local community groups and more. We welcome Cultural Ambassadors to develop leadership skills by planning and implementing interactive programming. Sustained service and engagement can lead to rich personal and professional development as well as a Global Engagement and Leadership Certificate. Sign up here to get started.
- Expectations of professionalism in the Cultural Ambassador program
- How to Professionally Cancel (in cases of extenuating circumstances)
- VCU Cultural Conversations reflection and attendance form (to be filled out at the end of EACH session)
- Cultural Ambassadors (and Conversations) Actively Engaging in Fall 2023 (sign up)
- Article: The importance of reflecting on global learning goals